SALES & MARKETING MANAGER
So far – shocker – we haven’t done any marketing, or even had a sales strategy. Growth has been organic – and primarily down to word of mouth, and to our products being featured in the media. We’re looking for someone to build customer acquisition and retention channels across our brands, create exciting new marketing concepts, and create, execute and optimise campaigns across our channels.
You’ll understand social, search and PPC, as well as content and offline channels – and how each works within the customer lifecycle. At present, all of our products are consumer-facing, but with new brands in the pipeline, we’re looking for someone who loves to pitch to corporates, and seek out new markets. You’ll need outstanding communication skills, and feel confident talking about and marketing each of our brands.
- Experience in digital and non-digital marketing
- An analytical eye and an ability to track, analyse and evolve strategy – and know the numbers
- Experience of developing new business strategies, and pitching to corporates
- A feel for brand marketing, creative and content
- An understanding of the importance of prioritising, iterating and learning through doing
- A ‘can-do’ problem solver, able to deal with challenges and changes
- A keen learner with a real interest in growth marketing and disruptive strategies
- Autonomous, independent, entrepreneurial working style
- Energy, ambition and passion for what you do – and a sense of humour
Salary? Competitive – and open to including commission and/or equity depending on the individual. Fun stuff? Yes, definitely – drinks, activities, books, events. Holiday, pension at all that? Obviously. Training and personal development? Yes, of course. Work life balance? We’re all about that. Our offices are in Hove (an hour from London on the train), but we’re happy for you to work remotely part of the time.
Please send a CV, cover letter and details of applicable experience and $ expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Bonus question: tell us three things you’d do in the first month which would have a tangible impact on our numbers.